Saturday, August 20, 2011

Download Active Children You are all I see

You are all I see Mediafire Files - located at the end of the actual post. A pretty cool album by Active Children.

Now, to the album. To start with, it has superior production in comparison with previous tunes in my opinion. There's even electric guitar in a track lol
The tunes are feel to be more of the same (that's under no circumstances bad obviously) along with the lyrics are similar, aside from less agony.
What i'm saying is, it really sounds like an real group most of the time, you know.If, perhaps you might enjoy Active Children you should not be disappointed.
However I still can not make a choice if perhaps You are all I see is well worth forking over for and pass up the Mediafire download. Although whatever. I'll leave that decision to you actually.

Mediafire: Download