Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Its here: Feist Metals

It's the latest album provided by Feist entitled Metals. At this instant on Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I reckon that Feist isn't going to be too delighted about this leak. I first found all the MP3s uploaded to Zippy nevertheless they had been removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.

MP3s : at the end of the blog post.


Now, to the album. Firstly, it's far better production compared to previous tunes in my opinion. There's also electric guitar in a song lol
The songs are appear to be more of the very same (which can be in no way terrible needless to say) plus the lyrics are similar, except significantly less misery.
What i'm saying is, it genuinely sounds like an actual band many times, you know.If, perhaps you love Feist you will probably not be disappointed.
But I still can not come to a decision if Metals is actually really worth shelling out for and forget about this Mediafire download. But whatever. I will pass on that decision to you actually.

Now I give this unique album three out of 5 stars.

Link: DOWNLOAD