Sunday, August 21, 2011

Its here: Megadeth 13

It is the fresh album provided by Megadeth called 13. At this instant uploaded to Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I assume Megadeth is definitely not too thrilled about this leak. I first came across all of the MP3s uploaded to Zippy but they ended up removed an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.

MP3s : at the end of the actual post.



Now, to the album. Firstly, it's got better production than earlier tunes in my opinion. There's even electric guitar in a track lol
The tunes are appear to be a lot of the same (that is in no way negative needless to say) and also the lyrics are similar, except much less misery.
After all, it really sounds like an genuine band most of the time, you know.If it turns out you might like Megadeth you should certainly not turn out to be disappointed.
But I nevertheless are unable to work out if 13 is well worth shelling out for and skip out on this Mediafire download. But whatever. I will pass on that choice to you.

I actually give this unique album 3 out of 5 stars.

Link: Download