Thursday, August 18, 2011

Its here: I Break Horses Hearts

It is the all new album coming from I Break Horses known as Hearts. Right now on Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I suppose I Break Horses will not be too happy about this leak. I first discovered the MP3s on Zippy although they happen to be deleted an hour later being MP3 files and all.

Files > at the end of the blog post.


Now, for the album. To begin with, it has much better production than prior tunes in my opinion. There's even guitar in one song lol
The material are seem to be a lot of the same (which is under no circumstances terrible not surprisingly) and the lyrics are similar, except significantly less misery.
I mean, it genuinely sounds like an genuine band much of the time, you know.Obviously if you like I Break Horses you should not turn out to be disappointed.
However I nonetheless are unable to make a decision about if Hearts is actually well worth forking over for and skip out on this Mediafire download. But whatever. I will pass on that choice to you.

I actually give this particular album 3 out of five stars.

Link: Download