Friday, August 19, 2011

Download Leprous Bilateral

This is the fresh album provided by Leprous known as Bilateral. Right now on Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I reckon that Leprous is definately not too delighted with this leak. I first found all the MP3s uploaded to Zippy nevertheless they had been deleted an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.

Downloads - located at the end of the blog post.



Now, to the album. To begin with, it's better production compared with prior tunes in my opinion. There's even guitar in one track lol
The material are feel to be more of the very same (and that is in no way bad obviously) along with the lyrics are similar, except less misery.
After all, it genuinely sounds like an genuine band most of the time, you know.If it turns out you really enjoy Leprous you likely will not end up being disappointed.
However I still are unable to make the decision if perhaps Bilateral is actually well worth paying for and skip out on the Mediafire download. But whatever. I will leave that choice to you actually.

Now I give this album three out of 5 stars.

Link: Download