Friday, August 19, 2011

Its here: M83 Hurry up, we're dreaming

This is the great new album provided by M83 titled Hurry up, we're dreaming. Now downloadable on Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I guess M83 is definately not too happy about this leak. I first spotted all the MP3s on Zippy but they ended up deleted an hour later being MP3 files and all.

Downloads . . . located at the end of the actual posting.



Now, to the album. To begin with, it's got improved production than prior tunes in my opinion. There's also electric guitar in a track lol
The songs are feel to be more of the very same (which is on no account terrible not surprisingly) plus the lyrics are similar, except less agony.
After all, it genuinely sounds like an actual group many times, you know.If you really just like M83 you should certainly not be disappointed.
However I nevertheless can not come to a decision if Hurry up, we're dreaming is actually worth paying for and ignore this Mediafire download. But whatever. I will leave that decision to you.

I actually give this unique album three out of 5 stars.

Link: Download