Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Download Drake Take Care

This is the brand new album provided by Drake entitled Take Care. At this moment on Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I reckon that Drake will not be too delighted regarding this leak. I first found the MP3s uploaded to Zippy although they were deleted an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.

MP3s . . . at the end of the actual post.


Now, to the album. To start with, it's got better production compared to earlier tunes in my opinion. There's even guitar in a track lol
The material are feel to be a lot of the very same (that's under no circumstances negative of course) plus the lyrics are similar, aside from less misery.
After all, it truly sounds like an genuine group most of the time, you know.Regardless of whether you might love Drake you are likely to not end up being disappointed.
But I still can not make your mind up if perhaps Take Care is really worth forking over for and skip this Mediafire download. But whatever. I am going to pass on that decision to you actually.

I give this particular album 3 out of 5 stars.

Links