Friday, August 19, 2011

Its here: David Guetta Nothing but the Beat

It is the great new album coming from David Guetta titled Nothing but the Beat. Right now uploaded to Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I guess David Guetta defintely won't be too happy regarding this leak. I first spotted all the MP3s as a download on Zippy but they had been deleted an hour later being MP3 files and all.

MP3s -- located at the end of the actual blog post.


Now, to the album. First off, they have superior production compared to previous tunes IMO. There's also guitar in one track lol
The material are appear to be more of the same (which can be on no account negative needless to say) and also the lyrics are similar, aside from less misery.
I mean, it truly sounds like an real group many times, you know.Assuming that you might enjoy David Guetta you would certainly not be disappointed.
But I nonetheless are unable to figure out if Nothing but the Beat is actually worth shelling out for and skip this Mediafire download. But whatever. I will leave that choice to you actually.

My partner and I give this particular album 3 out of 5 stars.

Link: Download